These hats were really fun to make. They’re both knitted in Karisma (from Drops), I can really recommend the yarn, because it’s easy and fun to knit with.
I found the pattern on the blog Maria Callander, but changed the decrease technique when I made the bigger one. I don’t know why, but it seems like hats with a certain decrease technique won’t just fit on my head lol! I don’t know if it was a good way of doing it, but I divided the stitches in four, and put a marker between them. Then I ssk on one side of the marker and k2tog on the other side of it, every other row. Anyways, it kind of worked 😉